Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with a coverage question please. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kkattfish

MIS
Jul 19, 2006
US
I have a user and her coverage path looks like this
change coverage path 44 Page 1 of 1
COVERAGE PATH

Coverage Path Number: 44
Hunt after Coverage? y
Next Path Number: Linkage

COVERAGE CRITERIA

Station/Group Status Inside Call Outside Call
Active? n n
Busy? y y
Don't Answer? y y Number of Rings: 4
All? n n
DND/SAC/Goto Cover? y y

COVERAGE POINTS

Terminate to Coverage Pts. with Bridged Appearances? n

Point1: 5182 Rng: 3 Point2: h3 Rng: Point3:
Point4: Point5: Point6:

what we want is a way for her to send calls directly to her voicemail which is h3 with another send-calls button or something. Any help on how I can accomplish this?

Thanks

You could just remove the first point and be done.

Or you could have the first point hit their SAC button when they are away and not taking her calls and it will go to her voice mail box.

Or you can add a next linkage and have everything set just like you do with SAC set to no. The next path would have all no's except SAC and that would be yes. Then she hits her SAC button and have h3 as the first point of cover.

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.
Thomas A. Edison

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

Okay, tell me more about option 3. We need to have 5182 as her first point on the coverage path in case she's on a call or something.

1. add cover n Make this all no except sac, put h3 as first point

2. ch co p44 make sac no on this path and add next path number as the one above you just built.

When her phone rings it goes to point 1 and then 2 after 3 rings. But when she hit SAC on her phone it goes to the next path which is straight to her voice mail.

P.S. I have also done this for remote cover paths to cell phones and homes....

Hell, there are no rules here - we're trying to accomplish something.
Thomas A. Edison

For the best response to a question, read faq690-6594

thanks mikey, that worked like a charm and I have copied your text to save in my avaya cheat sheet stash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back