Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help required on Aspect and Genesys...

Status
Not open for further replies.

msunjai

IS-IT--Management
Apr 27, 2004
NL
Hi,

I need some technical documents to start with Genesys and Aspect.

Do anybody have any docs to share with me like pdf/html or URL links for omline docs one alike longman.ca, which will help me to understand the basic fundamentals and application wise functioning of these two.

Thanks a ton in advance!!!!

Sunjai

What re U trying to achieve with Genesys?

We use Call Center Rel 8 against Genesys T Server.

Sanjai,

I have a copy of The Genesys 6.5 T Server Guide for Aspect Contact Server and application bridge in PDF. I can tell you from experience that documentation from Genesys is hard to come by.

Do you have an FTP Site I can put it on, or an email adress I will send it to you.

Hi bns,

Thanks for the concern!!!

If you can upload it somewhere like, then I'll download it from there.

or let me know the file size I'll empty my mail box and will confirm you the mail id.

Regards,

Sanjai,

I have uploaded the the file to the url above in my account in yahoo. the file is 1.2mb I will share it out to you.

-BNS

Hi BNS,

I'm not able to access the above link. Will u pls mail me the pdf copy to my mail id "reachme@aventuremail.com."

Thanks!!!

Hi,

I could use the PDF copy too..

Please can anyone provide me with it?

Many thanks in advance.

Ronin71

- Ronin71 - R>F>> SNAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back