Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help! Problem with exporting pdm to pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAcolyte

Technical User
Apr 4, 2003
US
I am new to this list and have joined it due to a problem that I am experiencing on both my work and home computers which have Windows XP.

On both computers I have recently used the export as PDF tool in Pagemaker (in versions 5.0 and 7.0) and it worked just fine in every case.

However, at the end of the last week (I believe after having received Microsoft updates for Windows XP; you know, the automatic ones), the PDF export function will not work.

The exporting function via Adobe Distiller begins well, but after running a few processes a Windows error message appears saying that it (Windows) cannot perform the Adobe Pagemaker function and then asks if you want to send an error report (which for once I did).

Anyone have any idea what's wrong and how to fix it? Otherwise, I am unable to complete certain projects for the moment.

Thanks.

Louis J. Tofari

Hi, JCozine,

Copy and paste the URL in the message above into your browser - that should take you to the FAQs Lyn was referring to.

Iechyd da! John
00:42 23/06/2003 BST

Has anyone found a solution to this problem yet? I've tried all suggested options I've found online, but none made any difference.

Thanks,
~kyle

If you're still having trouble, see
thread227-639981
and
thread779-641109

~kyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back