Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help on call accounting software

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdrake61

IS-IT--Management
Mar 19, 2002
US
I am looking at two software programs for my Definity system. One is called Tality and the other is Microcall. Any input yeas or neys would be greatful.

I would highly recommend the Microcall system. We have been running it now for about 2 years and absolutely love it. Their technical is second to none. I am sorry but I am not familiar with the other program that you mentioned, but we won’t go wrong with Microcall.

Mike Jones
LSUHSC

Thanks Mikey,
Has any one heard of this Tality software. There is also one called Tapit EX from the same company, Trisys, Inc. I know you get what you pay for. The cost of Microcall is around $1800 for 100 lines vs. the other $1000 for unlimited lines. I just want to get all the facts. From what I have seen on Tek-Tips. I am leaning towards Microcalll. Please continue to reply.
Thanks
Drake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back