Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP.. No Data reporting after EPO server rebuild

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyZ1

Technical User
Mar 31, 2004
Basically we rebuilt our server, and now Queries will run and have data. The Reports will run but have no data... any IDeas.....anyone...

If I had a penny for every framework issue i'd have alot of pennies....

I've exactly the same issue, do you manage to solve it or get somes informations ?

Thanks you
Guillaume

I have a ticket open with NAI and I've sent them a bunch of files along with a copy of my DB and they're suppose to write a custom script for me...

We are in the same boat with the database. Data is there back to 09/03 but does not show between 10/03 and 01/04. We sent NAI a copy of the database which they ran and relayed back to us that it worked at their site. NAI had us reinstall EPO3 and then restore the database which is running on our SQL server. This was done but without success. Waiting for the next recommendation from NAI.

Yeah, we ended up rebuilding the server and leaving it at SP1, running the sp2 agents....I don't know if this is going to work or not, but we had alot of problems this morning....framework issues....

I opened a case with NAI, sent them my DB, one month after the sent me an SQL script (2 lines), and now it's working fine.

Yeah we tried that approach, decided to rebuild...

Doh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back