Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP NEEDED !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

deneshkanna

Technical User
Mar 8, 2007
GB
Hi Friends,
Well im a newbie for avaya..i have a problem in our Avaya ipoffice small edition..I needed to change the shortcodes of the users but i din find a CD so i used a other manager Cd well i dono what version is it but it did not have the Autoattendent tab at the left pane in the Manager..So i changed the Shortcodes and sent the config .I lost my Greeting Messages when the caller calls in.it gives me busy tone so i now routed the calls to the main so all the calls will be redirected to the phones with out any greeting or Autoattendet and im very sad on this issue ...the ques is i guess i need to re record all the greeintgs again so how will i do it and where in the manager..any short codes to be used???.and Pls send me a link to upgrade the system to 3.2 so i can use the DS phones aswell.... thanks in advance...

And can u guide me how am i going to transfer the Greetings..like "Thank u for calling bla bla bla" when the caller calls in ..Thanks for ur help very much ..

I asume you are using Emmbedded? If you look through the AA you will see short codes defined for recording i.e. *811

I am not infront of one now so I can't be specific but if you are stuck let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back