Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

help needed on an old SX2000 light

Status
Not open for further replies.

iptuser

Technical User
Apr 16, 2003
GB
I have to extract the old data from a very old SX2000 light. At the moment the sites Im doing are very small so looking to the CDE`s and screen printing the info I require- Telephone directory , PUG, Hunt groups etc. I`ve tried to do a form hunt/all /port lpr1 or lpr3 and then "en p " but it does not seem to work. Or it is does then it tries to print to my default printer which obviously not on site as I have to visit the sites one by one. It is pushing it to the q as when I do a !show print all ! it shows the job . My laptop is WIN8 and im using hyperterminal or a better SW application. What is the best way to capture the forms.

Also I need to extract the Hunt groups but I do not know the Directory numbers so what is the best way to obtain these details as well

many many thanks

if you have access to procomm, it has screen capture.
cancel all print jobs: cancel print all
set default printer: my printer lpr3
turn on screen capture
FO hunt /ALL /PORT LPR3 EN Print/NON
EN Print /Nonqueued
once printing stops Ctrl C to terminate printing
*It will not start scrolling right away depending on size of job.

it doesn`t to be avialable any more

it isn`t available any more , just checked- any other ideas?

you could do an ascii download and then start the print job

ascii download - how do I do that - sorry but Im really struggling with this extraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back