Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help needed in passing CISCO exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

hindutva2306

Programmer
Jun 19, 2008
US
Hi All,

I understand there are lots of dumps available to help me learn and give the test. But is there an easier way to pass the exam without much effort. Where all can I give the exam in India and can be assured for passing? Any hint, solutions, answers, please let me know

I am the culprit... We bring it up hoping that he will come back so we can begin the brainLESS dump bashing all over again! You will see.. three years from now when this thread is still resurfacing and this guy finally comes back looking for Net+ dumps after giving up on CCNA!

B Haines
CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

but seriously. how is someone supposed to start from scratch and pass the CCNA?

I purchased the lamle book that is about 10 miles thick and am reading the hell out of it, and I got an old busted ass router from work.. but now what. plug the router in and do some commands. its very exciting and all, but i still dont know what the hell is going on.

it seems impossible.

go to cisco network academy ...
commonly in local community colleges in the US, Canada

that'll be the best place to learn and DO things

haha..if you think the Lamle book is thick...just look at the book list for the CCNP or CCIE.

Most of us "started from scratch and passed the CCNA". It takes time, lots of repetition, practice with real gear and a willingness to learn. It is a worthwhile journey, but it is not for everyone. Those who look for the "easy button" won't find it. There is a lot of material, but it can be done.

As lerdalt states, the book list and level of knowledge for CCNP and CCIE will make you look at CCNA as "easy". Read a few RFCs and you'll appreciate the books, especially Lammle's. IT IS THE CCNA BIBLE!!!

Try Routing TCP/IP Volumes 1 and 2, Cisco Press, Doyle (cant remember first name).
That may take a year in itself...

Burt

Ugh, if you goto a boot camp or anything like that....just boo on you imo. i failed my test...but it cost me 125$ to see what i need to know. get some hardware put it in your home office and put it into use. my 2611 is my god router and i got it for 45$...but then again that is just imo.

I don't know about boot camps... They seem to be more of a refresher for someone already in the industry... I would recommend the Cisco Network Academy to anyone though.. It will definitely help build the foundation...

B Haines
CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

Nah---hindutva2306 should cheat and become a paper cert---I'm sure they'd hire him at McDonald's with THOSE credentials...

Burt

I declair this the bashing thread and it should be locked because this could go on forever. :)

That is the general idea... If it does die down I will just resurrect it in a few months.. LoL And I do not have to worry about Hindutva hacking me because he cheated on his CCNA!!! LoL

B Haines
CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

We should begin a "Where's hindutva2306"... Forget Waldo.. It's so rude to come in, ask a question and never even thank everyone for the 30+ responses... and they were such nice responses!!!

I will give him the benefit of the doubt.. perhaps he is working dilligently on his CCNA practical studies as we speak!

B Haines
CCNA R&S, ETA FOI

Billy,

I am sure he has popped back in and saw that we DO NOT SUPPORT cheating here and found a "brain dump" on the Internet to fullfill his "Paper" CCNA status!!

He will be back with a different name, however he will be bitching about how his CCNA cert did not help him find a job :-(

He will not tell us he was a "Paper" CCNA and that they figured it out in the interview or after several weeks on the job - now he is blacklisted and out of work :) !!!

So sorry, so sad :-(

E.A. Broda
CCNA, CCDA, CCAI, Network +

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back