Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

help needed immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.

cagekumar

Technical User
Mar 26, 2002
US
Hi guys
Please help me here i have problem i made a cascade prompts as the user selects one prompt the related lovs appear in the other prompt but it is workinng only in full client not in web intelligence any ideas
Thanks please help me immediately
Nicholas

Sorry I don't have an answer for you, but I also want to know how to create these "cascade" prompts. Please send me any examples. Thanks!

another reaction which does not provide you with an answer, but instead asks you how you constructed the cascade prompts in the first place!?. I've used them several years ago , but I have no reference how to deploy them (new job, new datasources)

much obliged,

blom0344

Once again i do not have the answer to your question. However i too am interested in how you created the cascading prompts. Would you mind sending me the details. Much obliged.

CageKumar,

If you can send us how to create the cascading prompts, i'm sure we will need to use them in Web Intelligence as well...therefore possibly helping you will your initial request.

Hi,
Ur Awesome, U have developed something really cool. I am sorry that I cud not help u in ur query, But I wud really appreciate if u cud send me the way to derive cascading prompts.

Thanks,
And good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back