Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help - merging weekly invoices every four weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidMWilliams

IS-IT--Management
May 22, 2003
AU
My company is a labour-hire company and we process timeslips each week. A factoring company is used to ensure money for employee wages, and so we consequently also generate invoices each week.

However - we have one particular (large!) client who wants just one invoice each four weeks.

At the moment, our main HR app is generating an invoice for the client each week (to send to the factoring company, to make sure the wages are available) AND again every four weeks. The accounts payable lady is then manually crediting the four individual weekly invoices at that time.

Surely there is a better way of doing this. Can we automate AccPac in some way such that it continues to receive the four individual weekly invoices but then, itself, after each four-week period merge the invoices to form one new one (and remove or credit the individual ones)?

Can this be done in, say, a macro? Can anyone give some assistance?

Thank you !!!

David M. Williams
National I.T. Manager
Advantage Personnel Pty. Ltd.
AUSTRALIA

OK - maybe I can start small :)

Can anyone help me write a macro which will accumulate previous invoices into a new invoice?

David M. Williams
National I.T. Manager
Advantage Personnel Pty. Ltd.
AUSTRALIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back