Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help me find my circle please

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyfeedback

Technical User
Mar 16, 2005
CA
Hi, The Cloning tool in photo paint 11 is the tool I use most often. Somehow I changed a setting somewhere down the line. Before I used to right click for the first circle and left click to clone that circle with the second circle. Now insted of a second circle there is 2 little brushes. I know it doesn't sound like a big deal but with the brushes I can't be precise with the outer edges of the clone as I did with a circle rather than the brush. I loved my 2nd circle, I miss my second circle. Can anyone help me find my long lost second circle.

? The Clone tool is not defined by "circles", it's defined by brushes. Just select the brush you want to use (when you have the Clone tool selected) and that will be what is used for the source (right-click) and the target (left-click). If you want a circular area, just choose a circular brush. If you've got something totally hosed up, just do the old F8 trick to reset everything to factory defaults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back