Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help me, Error en BO "Partial results"

Status
Not open for further replies.

elifer0

Technical User
Sep 4, 2008
DO

I'm a new user of BO. I'm running a report, but it shows this warning " Partial Results". I have changed limits of rows in the universe and in any case the same follows the warning. Some recommendation...

Thanks

Either a limitation on the number of rows or the duration of the query. Check both universe and the report itself.
You can check within the report how many rows were fetched if that appears to be the issue.

Ties Blom

It helps to know what version you're dealing with and whether this is a DeskI or WebI issue.

We found that WebI XI R2 reports did not always update the limit even when it was removed from the universe. We simply had to remove it at the report level.

Steve Krandel
Intuit

when I review the universes, I see that she does not have marked "Limit size of results" and "Limit execution time".
These are limitless.

Then, in the report it appears the query options defined as "Default value". If I try to edit, says " The number of rows must not exceed 5000".

But I don't find where this defined this number.

5000 is the default setting, as is 10 minutes for duration (at least with the full client versions)
There is a chance that you're local .unv is not yet replaced with the most recent one.

Either reimport them or fysically delete the .unv files

Ties Blom

Thank you, very much...

This problem was solved with your aid.

"reimport them or fysically delete the .unv files"

I did that
Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back