Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

help me about OWS and DMG 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technical User
Dec 30, 2009
VN
how to display the name of external numbers which saved in DMG, on operator?
i tried index of advanced call handling menu in Operrator Workstation, but not done
So, i hope everyone help about this
thank a lot

Put them in the internal directory, the external is stored on the server not the OWS client.

best parnum

thank for parnum!
may be i asked not clearly,i had internal extensions with fields such as extension, departmet, external phone, address of subcribers ... in Directory Manager.
I want to display external phone field(7 digits)when this number call to OP console
Help me fix this problem!
thank a lot

put them in the internal Directory Manager directory!

best parnum

Dear all!
I tried to put them into external phone, mobile phone field in the internal Directory Manager but not. Otherwise I put them into Extension field, appears message: "there are no nodes that contain a number series with this extension. Choose an extension that belongs to a node's number series".
Thanks & Regards!

untick 'extension must belong to a number series' in Directory Manager - Tools - Options, then you can enter any number in the internal directories. Set up a seperate department maybe 'external numbers' and put them in there for easy admin.

best parnum

Thank for Parnum!
I did as your intruction and displayed the name of external number on OP console but i had to use ENTER to answer the calls, when name of external number displayed on OP console.
I want to display immediately when OP console rings!
Help me solve this problem soon!
Thanks and regards!

If the name is not in the DMG database, do you see the trunk number or the incoming number displayed? you need to set the ASPAC to show the incoming CIL on the OWS if you have not (do not have Alex in front of me to check which one it is). Setting is either trunk or CIL display for all Operators.

best parnum

Many thanks Parnum!
The name is not in DMG database, I still see displayed TRK and Incomming number when OWS use ENTER to answer the call.
If I put external phone in DMG database, I see many their information (TRK, Incomming number,First name, Last name, Hon.,...) when OWS use ENTER to anser as attached files. Please see it!
My broblem asked you, Information about Last name, Firtname, Hon., phone number displayed immediately without using ENTER. ( display on figure 1)
Please help me soon!
thank a lot Parnum!

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmmxmmq521j

check ASPAP:pARNUM=153; depend on what BC version you are what this should be set to - for A-Number information request/A-Number is shown.

What version of MD110 and DNA are you using?

best parnum

Many thanks Parnum!
I tried again with your help above (5 jan 10 5:00).
The result was ok! It depends on how I put data in internal directory of DMG not set the ASPAC.
Please help me with my Threat about BLACKLIST as I mentioned!
Best lanpt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back