Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help me about break-free tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrtruong

Technical User
May 1, 2011
VN
Hi all!
I have a system MD110 R.BC10 with 15 LIMs. Extension manager software has licence maximum 5000 extensions. Now, amount of extensions about 5500 extensions. Sometimes, when I off hook and dial number, I can't dial because my telephone not break-free tone. I checked my phone, It's good . I think that cause by my exchange, but i don't know why and what. When I reset BPOS, I can dial normally. Help me fix this problem!
Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing to do with your DNA licensing, it's a switch issue. Any alarms in ALLOP; ?

best parnum

seeing that you have many extensions for 15 LIMS, itcould be a resource problem. Is the problem located in a specific LIM or is it system wide?

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Thanks for your help!
I checked my system, It occured in system wide, but It occured mainly in 15th LIM which I add in system recently. May be error with 15th LIM ? I checked system cards, They all active normally!
Is there another cause else?
Help me!!!!!!!!!!

like I said, it looks like a resource problem

- how many extensions are located in LIM 15?
- how many TMU boards?

do you have alarms (please post ALLOP; printout)

/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Thanks whosrdady!
LIM 15 has about 245 extensions, and 4 TMU cadrs in that. When subcribers are breaked-free tone, I enter ALLOP, there is no special alarms.
Help me again. Thanks!!!!!!!

You should get the allop printouts when you have this problem and post it here so people can see it and analyse it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back