Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help locating MS Exam centers in United Kingdom? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrismenzies

Technical User
Oct 2, 2003
GB
I am currently awaiting enrolment to a MS 70-210 course at my local college. The course is for 15 weeks, 6 hours a week, and costs under £300.

I have never used Windows 2000 and so am taking course rout and then the exam at the end of the year.

However, I am using Windows XP Professional. I have looked at the MCDST exams (70-270 and 70-271), but would like to take the self-study route for these courses and then the exam, as I have noticed so many of you have and recommend.

Therefore, my question is:

Can anyone tell me how to find a Microsoft Training Centre where I can take my exam without having to take the course as all? All I can find on the net are companies where you have to take a course and then the exam, but nowehere where you can just sign up for just the exam.

Can anyone help?

I live in Hampshire, UK.

Regards

CRML

Go to and then search for test centres in the UK. They don't allow you to search by postcode, but do sort by the second line of the address (so for example all the London ones, Cardiff ones and Manchester ones are listed together).

John

John

Thank you very much for the link.

I found an MS Training Centre only 3 miles from my front door.

Thank you.

CRML

I recently studied at compupeople in High Barnet. They allow people to take the exams without doing the course although some exams they offer discounts to people who have taken the exam.
got to for more info.

I did the 210 and 215 in a 2 weeks course and past the 210 on the last Friday and the 215 2 weeks later,and I'm not that bright to start with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back