Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help Installing

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippoking

Technical User
Dec 25, 2004
US
Hey. I have a question if anybody can help. I am running on Windows 98(for which i am ashamed) and I was trying to install the Dell ActiveSync software for my Dell Axim. When I install it, it opens up, but after I click the continue button it brings up a "DLL error" or something that has a Internet Explorer heading. The kind that pops up and says YES or NO. Anyway, can anybody tell me how to fix this?
HELP

Hey. Thanks. What it says is, it is an Internal Script Error. "An error has occurred on this page" "error in loading DLL" "file://D:\AUTORUN\pcmain.htm" "Do you want to continue loading scripts on this page? YES NO"
I just am not sure what to do.

since you're "ashamed" - I ain't helpin.....but anyway I know nothing about activesync crud

TT4U

Notification:
These are just my thoughts....and should be carefully measured against other opinions.
Backup All Important Data/Docs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back