Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help installing RTA for Mymicros 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlosPSA

IS-IT--Management
Oct 10, 2018
BO
Hi friends, please somebody help me.. Iam trying to install RTA, but, it say error.. (above), I think, JAVA RTE is the problem.. but I dont known...

MICROS Remote Transfer Agent Setup Log

[ene/31 04:09:05] - MICROS RTA Client Setup v2.15 beginning install
[ene/31 04:09:05] - Setting up service for Sun JVM
[ene/31 04:09:05] - OS Info:
[ene/31 04:09:05] - Windows Server 2016 10.0
[ene/31 04:09:05] - Oracle Corporation : 1.8.0_201
[ene/31 04:09:05] - Client site name = {erased}
[ene/31 04:09:05] - Server name = [ene/31 04:09:05] - sendTo = server1
[ene/31 04:09:05] - errorsTo = errors
[ene/31 04:09:05] - svURL = [ene/31 04:09:05] - Portal domain name = [ene/31 04:09:05] * java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Users\Administrator\Temp_RTA\SetupJNI.dll: Can't load IA 32-bit .dll on a AMD 64-bit platform
[ene/31 04:09:05] * INSTALLATION FAILED

1. Ensure that you have ports 24 and 110 open and do a telnet ensure that you communicate with mail.mymicros(depending from which part of the world you are installing. what is your direct URL)
2. Ensure you have the latest version of Java installed.
3. After install ensure that you send an email to Oracle Provisioning
4. Downgrade your JAVA from v8 to 7.55 otherwise you wont see anything on the portal (cool confing from Oracle)

Good Luck

If you are running 64 bit java try uninstalling and installing 32 bit java. Your error would seem to indicate an issue having to do with 32bit/64bit mismatch.

@scacea, @Moregelen, I double checked all tips, but no response, also, An Oracle tecnician connect to my server and he can't do it too, he says that my server has a broken .reg entries, so I will reinstall my S.O. and I will try, but, I think It will be in a couple of Weeks, I'll be make inputs soon

Thanks, see you later! Thanks again....

It is only the Java Version... I know that we had a Directory with all Java Versions and every time it was try and error....

TIP
Check the JAVA_HOME Environment Variable and the PATH the same.
exclude all 64bit JAVA Directories and link it to the 32bit Version.

Called it lol. Oracle has .NET programmers. Really wish they’d drop Java. Between Paytronix gift cards, mymicros, and OPI it’s a delicate balancing act to get the crappy JVM working with everything we use.

I don't know why they can not add the Java in a Subdir, the issue is since i begun with micros 2008....

It is a tad annoying. I have Paytronix, our gift card provider, to run using its own isolated JVM. But they use a method of running their software where its a fairly easy change to make. It would be nice if the various software that Micros ran supported the same. Java does not do clean deprecation, so something that worked on version A might not work on newer version B.

It's really funny when Oracle support asks our internal support teams to upgrade/downgrade java versions for sites with myMicros issues since Oracle owns Java... We recently implemented the same idea Morgelen, isolated JRE for specific integrations so we don't interfere with MMIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back