Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help!!! forward calls when ringing with a button

Status
Not open for further replies.

vippadil

Technical User
Feb 4, 2014
MX
Hi to all the community,
System Avaya Definity G3 V11

I been asked by my boss to configure a digital extension with station 6408D+, what he wants is, when the extension are ringing receiving a call from some number depending of the number in that moment he wants to transfer to a cell phone that call by pressing a button or a combination of buttons, or answer the call if he want to, is there a way to do that.

Thanks in advance i really need help i'm stuck in this for 3 days and i can't figured out the solution.

Thanks to all for your help and tips . . . t seems it's working right know. . .[thumbsup]

Hi Vippadil,

I was hoping you would join me on the web conference and I could show you a few tips:

1. Please join my meeting.

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (619) 550-0006
Access Code: 558-435-221
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID: 558-435-221

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back