Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help:Flash Exe cannot be viewed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asvni

Technical User
Sep 30, 2001
MY
I view flash.exe created by people. But recently I have blank screen when I open any exe from flash. How to rectify this problem? What file is necessary to enable to view the flash file?
Please help me as I cannot see any exe from flash which is irritating. Thanks in advance.

flash.exe is an executable file which opens the Flash program. .fla and .swf are the two types of files flash creates. To view a file inside the flash player use the .swf file. Just double click on the file, this will open the flash player, and begin playing the movie.

Thanks for your reply. However, I just need to double click on the flash.exe & get it to play. However, in my pc - it is blank screen. Why is it so?Do I need to reinstall windows?

Make sure you have the Flash Standalone Player installed.
The program name you need is Flashpla.exe.
If every thing was working before then it is possible
that the file is damaged and needs to be reloaded.
You should not have to reload Windows just the
flash player.
The Flashpla.exe is for viewing SWF files
The Flash.exe is for editing your FLA files

Thanks for this reply. SO, I don't need to reinstall WIndows. Where do I get the flashpla.exe installer?
Can it be downloaded from internet as it is normally comes as a package with microsoft browser?
Please help. Thanks again.

Regards,
new.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back