Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP!!!!! Error Thrown by Connections Collection SSIS Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmann

Programmer
Oct 8, 2002
US
Hello,

I keep getting error thrown by connections collection when the specific element is not found in my ssis package. I recreated my connection managers and still the same problem. Problem points to SQLTask:Connection="{293CC3EC-C94E-4F99-8FFA-DE627F0C821C}". Here is the problem in XML below:

S:Name="DisableEventHandlers">0</DTS:property><DTS:ObjectData><SQLTask:SqlTaskData SQLTask:Connection="{293CC3EC-C94E-4F99-8FFA-DE627F0C821C}" SQLTask:TimeOut="0" SQLTask:IsStoredProc="False" SQLTask:BypassPrepare="True" SQLTask:SqlStmtSourceType="DirectInput" SQLTask:SqlStatementSource="select count(*) from dbo.temp_t_Entity" SQLTask:CodePage="1252" SQLTask:ResultType="ResultSetType_SingleRow" xmlns:SQLTask=" SQLTask:ResultName="0" SQLTask:DtsVariableName="User::InitialRemote_Temp_t_EntityCount"/></SQLTask:SqlTaskData></DTS:ObjectData></DTS:Executable>
<DTS:Executable DTS:ExecutableType="Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Tasks.ExecuteSQLTask.ExecuteSQLTask, Microsoft.SqlServer.SQLTask, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91" DTS:ThreadHint="3">

Hello,

I keep getting error thrown by connections collection when the specific element is not found in my ssis package. I recreated my connection managers and still the same problem. Problem points to SQLTask:Connection="{293CC3EC-C94E-4F99-8FFA-DE627F0C821C}". Here is the problem in XML below:

<DTS:property DTS:Name="DisableEventHandlers">0</DTS:property><DTS:ObjectData><SQLTask:SqlTaskData SQLTask:Connection="{293CC3EC-C94E-4F99-8FFA-DE627F0C821C}" SQLTask:TimeOut="0" SQLTask:IsStoredProc="False" SQLTask:BypassPrepare="True" SQLTask:SqlStmtSourceType="DirectInput" SQLTask:SqlStatementSource="select count(*) from dbo.temp_t_Entity" SQLTask:CodePage="1252" SQLTask:ResultType="ResultSetType_SingleRow" xmlns:SQLTask=" SQLTask:ResultName="0" SQLTask:DtsVariableName="User::InitialRemote_Temp_t_EntityCount"/></SQLTask:SqlTaskData></DTS:ObjectData></DTS:Executable>

Do you know where this piece of code is from?

select count(*) from dbo.temp_t_Entity

If so go find the task thats assigned to it and check the connection that its using is valid.

----------------------------------------

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Bernard Baruch

Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes - EW Dijkstra

And you may get better results for your question in the SSIS forum.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind - Bernard Baruch

Computer Science is no more about computers than astronomy is about telescopes - EW Dijkstra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back