Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP!! - Distributed Office i120

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvayaUser74

IS-IT--Management
Apr 25, 2006
US
I guess I must be the ONLY one in the world to have one but nonetheless.. I have one.

This is a decommissioned system and I need to know how to factory default it when I don't have any of the login info.

The default root (console) password does not work.

Anybody know of any default passwords for this system? Limited docs on it on the Support site. I am stuck.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

I think that the only way to default a DO is to get Avaya to dial into it using their inads login and change the password. The console port is locked down so that only Avaya can get onto it. You could try downloading the latest DO software from the Avaya support web site. Place it on a USB stick and place the stick in the USB port. Then try rebooting the DO. It may work but I do not think it will. The default login is administrator and the password is password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back