Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP about groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGZ

IS-IT--Management
Jan 8, 2003
NL
Sorry for my bad englisch but i have a problem with groups.

i made a group nummer and put in 5 members.
so wen a member forget to log out the group, his phonenummer wil still get incomming calls, but he is not there so the call go back to the ows.

is there a way to tell the group he must ring for 5 times and look for the next free phone insite the group?

thx

Hello,

What kind of group is it?? ACD or huntgroup.
Normally the member who doesn't answer the call and is available in the group, is logged out after 4 or 5 rings. The call is going to the next available member.

Hope this helps you.

Kings

Which Software?

In BC11 parnum=178 decides for gh-group, whether a member is retaining in the group after no answer or not. But the user are not happy with this solution, because you can not see, whether you are logged in or logged out. To be sure to be logged in, you must lift the handset onetime... In my opinion it is better, that members are always there in the group (parval=1). Instead I would give the member a cdini to the own groupnumber for diversion after time. And your member must learn, that they have to press the cad-key, if they leave the desk, also for short time, otherwise the servicelevel is low.

Hi!

You should always inform the others which version of MD you have, then it is more easier to solve the problem(s). In your case, the answer from lalrl is OK, but /// has released the same functionalty already in BC9. So, please inform us which BC release you have, maybe the help in on it's way....

thx you all

i have founs a answare for my problemm thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back