Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP!! AA "Exiting the system, goodbye"

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdnrockies

Technical User
Nov 28, 2002
CA
I tried to remove a second message "For bob press 1 etc".

One hint was set Path to 0. My situation is that although our manual says only TREE 1,2 and 5 exist, everything we do seems to be on table 4, tree 4 etc(I still haven't determined how to tell what lines go to what table??)

Anyway, we've eliminated the second message, although I'd like to replace it with the new "directory" of personelle and we now get "You have reached...(our opening message), followed by "Exiting the system. Goodbye."

HELP!!

Thank you.

Okay, to disable the tree:

To Disable the CCR Tree:
Feature 983
Log: 1020000, press OK
Press AA
Press TABLE
Table: enter 1 then press OK
AA Menu Prompt: press OK
Morning: 1, press NEXT
Afternoon: 1, press NEXT
Evening: 1, press NEXT
Non-business: 2, press NEXT
Lang Pref: PRI, press NEXT
ATDT: 201, press NEXT
CCR tree: 1, press CHNG
Press DISABLE
Press * *

Now go into AA, Table, Table #1 and ok.
AA menu prompt: Y or N. No means that you do not want the Silicon Sally to say your message, you want to do it yourself. So change it to NO and REC, "If you know your party's extension, you may dial it at any time. For Bob dial 221, for Sally dial 222 for George 223 etc., etc."

Now press * to go back to Grtng Table Lines. Go into greeting. It will come up and say Grtng and AA. Hit AA. It will say return to AA menu: N. Change it to Yes. This will prevent the "exiting the system. Goodbye". MRoberts
mroberts@americaii.com

To tell which table each line is assigned to press the AA button upon entering progamming.
Press LINES
Enter line number
Press TABLE.
Then continue pressing the NEXT button and it will show you which table each line is assigned to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back