Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HELP¡¡ CISCO CALL MANAGER 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

betoraya2

IS-IT--Management
Mar 24, 2009
MX
MY CISCO CALL MANAGER 5.1 HAVE SOME CRITICAL PROBLEMS.... AND I NEED HELP PLEASE....

1.- MI CALL MANAGER DISK IS AT 94% IN ACTIVE PARTITION AND 94% INACTIVE PARTITION ON MY PUBLISHER. AND IN MY SUBSCRIBER 94%Ac.Part. AND 100%In.Part.

2.- ALL MY IP PHONES ARE REGISTERED ON MY SUBSCRIBER I DONT KNOW WHY :S

3.- THE CALL MANAGER ISNT SENDING WELL THE CDR TO MY BILLING SYSTEM. AND THE CDR REPOSITORY MANAGER AND THE CDR AGENT IN MY SUBSCRIBER ARE IN "NOT RUNNING" AND I CANT START THEM AGAIN.

THE 4TH AND 5TH ARENT VERY CRITICAL BUT I DONT KNOW WHY THEY STOPS FUNCTIONS WHEN IN THE BEGINING IT WORKS.

4.- MY CALL PARK FUNCTION DOESNT WORK ALL PARKS AT 0.

5.- AND I CANT ADD FACs INTO THE BULK ADMINISTRATION WHEN IN THE BEGINING I COULD.

MY ENGLISH ISNT VERY WELL BUT HOPE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION.

THANKS A LOT...

I THINK ALL MY PROBLEMS ARE FROM THE FULL DISK... :S IM SCARE...

Can you get into Serviceability, Log into CAR and purge the old records? Sounds like no one set up Automatic purge to get rid of old CDR records.

I think the same.... but i cant find where i can do that... I log into Serviceability but nothing about CAR to purge it :S,,,, in the instructions of "HELP" says "Choose System > Database > Configure Automatic Purge" but when I choose System y the CUCM Administration there´s nothing about Database.... :S

please HELP¡¡ and thanks a lot for your reply....

So in Servicability you don't have CDR Analysis and Reporting?

yes i have.
but when i logon like user (becuse i cant login like CCMAdministrator) show me a window with a menu: Bills, Help, logoff.

i cant do anything there :(... thanks again...

in your user profile add yourself to the "Standard CAR AdminUsers" then login with your account you have setup in callmanager.

Hope this helps.

1. Don't worry about drive space on the active/inactive partitions. It's normal for them to be in the 90s. These partitions just hold program files, so being so high isn't a concern. The subscriber with 100% use on the inactive is high. But that may only effect your next upgrade (if it effects it at all). Just keep an eye on the common partition space. This is where your log and trace files go. If that starts filling up, you'll need to make some adjustments.

2. For your phones being registered to the subscriber, that too is normal. You usually want the subs to handling phone processing with the Publisher handing administration, CDR and a few other bits. As long as the phones access the Publisher for TFTP and then register to the subscriber, you are within Cisco best practices.

thanks now i cant access to the purge database manual i will wait out of hours to do the manual purge,,, any advise to do the manual purge the most useful to my CCM o unless dont scrubs :p..

and i need help with my third point..

3.- THE CALL MANAGER ISNT SENDING WELL THE CDR TO MY BILLING SYSTEM. AND THE CDR REPOSITORY MANAGER AND THE CDR AGENT IN MY SUBSCRIBER ARE IN "NOT RUNNING" AND I CANT START THEM AGAIN.

thanks a lot for everybody....

Have you tried rebooting the Sub to see if the services start?

but all my phones are registered in the SUB ,,, rebooting it sounds dangerous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back