Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hello Everyone, Please help. I

Status
Not open for further replies.

adao

IS-IT--Management
Nov 13, 2002
US
Hello Everyone,

Please help. I have backup my mail box succesful but when I restore it I get error E3150 - Unable to connect to network - EC=Logon failure.

Thanks in advanced.

While submitting the restore go to security window

specify the username as 'Domainname\username' format and then the appropriate password.

First I would like to thanks for helping me. I already enter the right username and password in the security windows but still get the same error. Do you have any idea? Please help. Thank for your advice.

When you created the backup job in Arcserve you will have been asked for certain credentials that have access to the files that you were backing up. Normal practise is to use the NT & 2000 user 'backup' after a few modifications to file properties or the domain admin account.

These same credentials need to be entered, as databasebaba said, into the restore security locaiton before you'll be able to access the files to restore them.

Hello Adao:

Did your problem ever solved? I have the same problem. Could you share some advice with me?

Thanx.

M.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back