Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Healthcare Appointment Scheduler 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swi

Programmer
Feb 4, 2002
US
I may be having to code/modify a Healthcare Appointment Scheduler. The most important request is for it to have a very flexible calendar interface.

Most of the VB6 controls that I have looked at seem pretty weak. Am I missing a more robust calendar control or would you recommend purchasing an ActiveX control or writing one myself?

Any help would be greatly appreciated and if anyone has written a healthcare appointment app and has any additional comments please feel free to share.

Thanks.

Swi

Hi,

It was a while ago (about 2003 I think!) but I did need a calendar that I could populate from a database, display multiple views and handle user events. I used the "threed" (3-D) calendar control and it worked well (and I believe the app I developed is still in daily use). Things have probably moved on a little since then, though...

Thank you both for the comments.

Swi

SimonSellick,

I am finally getting a chance to look into this and I downloaded and registered the threed.ocx but do not see a calendar control.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Swi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back