Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

headset on an 3904 acd-agent

Status
Not open for further replies.

iing9808

Technical User
Aug 19, 2004
SE
I can´t log on to my acd-agent, M3904 unless I lift the handset. Is there anyone who knows if I can log in without lifting the handset. It´s not HOML because once I´ve logged in I can put the handset in the cradle and I´m still logged in.

the handset has to be off hook for logi. if your going with just the headset try the 3905's

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hello,
you can set HOML to NO on ACD-DN , if HOML not show , you can turn on AID-yes under SCB by LD23. at M3904 telephone option select on-hook patch, set headset selected , you can login agent without lifting the handset. (phone setting refer to M3904 user guide P1002625)
good luck.

Steven

This is exactly the way it is right now, HOML NO and headset selected, but I can´t log in. So I´m afraid that John already answered my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back