Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HDX and Data integration Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCDsun

IS-IT--Management
Feb 4, 2005
US
I am currently using hdx in my scripting. I curently am accessing an oracle database to get account status for my callers. Using the database integration wizard on SCCS 5.0, I have no problem with connectivity and the app works great. I now want to set up another provider ID that connects to a developement databse so I can do some testing. I am having issues with getting the app to talk to the second database. Using the DIW, I can do all the test connectivity that provides but the apps doesn't work.

Has anyone used two differant database with HDX scripting?

Have you restarted the windows service Host Application Integration?

I have restarted the HAI service as well as the TFA a few times trying anyting I could think of.

Have you installed the latest SCCS server Patches?
SU5, SUS501,SUS502,SUS503,SUS504. In these Patches are some fixes for the HDX enviroment, but I'm also having other problems with hdx and tapi for the moment.
When I'm sending information from the script to NCCT the memory of the nihai.exe starts growing.
Another problem is that this proces crash as wel when you execute more than 3 hdx requests in the same moment.
Nortel is working on this problem so I think that there will come a new patch for hdx the following days.

Nortel is telling me that I have to use one provider ID to connect to multiple databases.I had created a serperat provider id for each database connection.
I reinstalled everything and made one provider id and build the two databse connection under that and all workes well now.

The database is referanced by using the # of the sql statements

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back