Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HDV 430 how to configure no ring from Co line

Status
Not open for further replies.

imran4212

Technical User
Feb 10, 2005
KW
hello all,
i have configure hdv430 to register as sip ext with ns500 and also made for co call to ring on icdg for more than 2 extension to be ringing.
so far it is ringing but if i want to make no ring for any particular extension that extension cannot ring at all even if i make 1 ring it continuously ring.

any solution will highly appreicate.
thanks

imran4212, which result do you exactly want to get?
Do you want HDV430 to has a delayed ring or to has "No ring" mode with answering ability?

I want it to be for both way.
Some extensions to ring 1 time and other no rings but flash only with answer ability and for hdv models only. Let me know how to configure it.
Thanks

1) You can program "Delayed Ring" feature by settings of ICD-group at your PBX - it works.
2) You can NOT program "No ring" feature by settings of ICD-group at your PBX - this feature works only with Panasonic proprietary telephones (KX-DT or KX-NT series) but not any SIP-phones.

Thanks for your reply.
I already know that I can do with nt and dt phones.. But if someone needs with hdv model. What is a possible way.

For "No Ring" mode there is only one way - to use DT or NT series instead of HDV (HDV and NT series use the same Activation Key files, so you don't need to buy new ones).
Also you can try to use ringtone settings of HDV, but theese setting will be common for both internal and external calls because HDV doesn't distinguish type of call.

Durzel no one have provided any solution and I am not using this device any more

Ok thanks. Was hoping you might have fixed it somehow. It seems like a hardware fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back