Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hayes Accura 336/56k modem

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightowl17

Technical User
Feb 15, 2002
US
I have the above modem and the old hayes website has the driver for the 336 side and what I need is the flash update for the 56K has any got any Ideas on where this can be had. he owners who bought out Hayes do not support yhe flash upgrade and I have looked High and low and I am unable to find this Hope This Helps Solve Your Problem
nightowl17

I, too, am looking for the 56k upgrade - did you ever find it?

Hello,

I have check the hardware of the accura 336.
The modem part used is a RCV288DPI. 28.8 modem made by rocwell. The products were already upgraded in 33.6 by software.
If you want a 56K modem, you have to buy a 56K.
The betters 56k external modem which I used were USrobotics....

Regards,

Luc.

can someone help me i have installed accura 56k speakerphone and i need a driver for :wave device for voice modem: also i am looking for a driver for :pci multimedia audio device: can anyone help me .....please.

No, smclab, you are wrong because I have the original box for my Hayes Accura 336 V.34 + FAX and it has a sticker that says "Upgradeable to 56k", so the flash update must be out there somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back