Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Having a Difficult Time Integrating Flash Ojbect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayco

Technical User
Jul 25, 2007
US
Hey guys, thanks in advance for your time. :)

All right, so the site is
As you can see from the link, I kind of screwed things up when I inserted the Flash object. Haha, yeah. So I'm wondering how I can place it inside the main #content box . . . ? Also, I'm not exactly sure if I wrote the code for the Flash form right, as well.

Thanks again! :)

Hey, guess what? Ha, I figured out my own question. You have to place the object inside the right div. *headbang*

All right, if you guys go to the same link, it's not where I want it inside the div. Are there certain parameters you have to insert to move it to a fixed location? I tried the align option in Dreamweaver, but it's not working. Thoughts?

First, make sure your stage size is the same as the flash box itself. Also, make sure that the parameters you have set in the code for the flash file are set correctly as well. (ie they match the stage size)

Lastly, I've found that flash will "over lay" over HTML, so when you are positioning it, make sure it's in a div aligned correctly where you want it to be. If you need to move it down, you'll need to change the div it resides in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back