Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

having a big problem. Audix is no longer working

Status
Not open for further replies.

user125

IS-IT--Management
Oct 8, 2003
US
It is so wierd. All of sudden, whenever anyone in our office dials 480 (audix) it goes straight to the attendant! We didn't make any chances to it, and so I have no idea whats going on. Any ideas?

Do a "list usage extens 480" to see if it actually is the main number associated with the hunt group for AUDIX.

Have you disled into the VM to see if it actually is up and running?

There may be a default to the attendant console based upon that system being down.

Check these areas first and let me know what you find.
Telcom1

If it is a Mach 5 Intuity and it has not been rebooted for 248 days, then u need a gracefull reboot. The system won't show any alarms and the voice channels will be functional and the link will be up.

I think it would be a good idea to check your Audix hunt group to ensure it isn't call forwarded to the attendant. I have seen this happen before at a customer site. One of the phones with attendant permissions was checking their email and fat fingered the numbers....it resulted in cf of the hunt group.

Might not be your problem but it's a tough one to spot so I am throwing it out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back