Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Have to wait for prompts in VM Pro 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

craigwitthoft

Technical User
Aug 22, 2008
US
Ever since our last upgrade of VM Pro you have to wait for the prompts to finish before selecting your next number. For example a user cannot just hit 3,1,1 too quick or it will not go to the prompt. Is this a setting somewhere??

Thanks,

Allow prompts to be interrupted by tones, tick this in the Menu's

ACS - IP Office Implement

and post your release for better chances that we know if it is a release issue.

Cheers

Joe W.

FHandw., ACS

If you can't be good, be good at it!

Also, if you don't thank people they soon stop being helpfull in return. Especially as you ask so nicely.

No, you have asked several questions in different posts and you have not thanked anyone for their answers in any of them, except just now which was no doubt sarcastic, we don't get paid to answer your questions the least you can do is take the time to type "Thanks" if someone helps you out.

On the contrary my friend, I have thanked privately most if not all people who have helped me. So please quit wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back