Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

harddrive crash on callpilot 201i

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrboothe55

Technical User
Jan 23, 2011
US
hello all. i need help. harddrive crashed on my 201i callpilot. i replaced the harddrive and loaded the callpilot o/s cd but don't know what order to load from here. looks like i have versions 2.02 and 2.5. also at what point is is safe to restore from backup tape?

re-image call pilot, make sure you have the system working, call pilot is able to accept calls, make a test to the voicemail directory number. Then run restore,

Hope this helps

Thanks KillianK. I don't have an image of the drive. i only have the original cd's that the vendor left. i loaded the o/s recovery cd. now callpilot card boots with WinNT 4.0 server SP6. I don't know what order to load the remaining 10 cd's in. thanks again

is there not a hard copy of instructions or a documentation cd?

There is a callpilot version 2.02 documentation cd but i think version 2.5 was what we were running when crashed. would in need to load 2.02 first or can i just load version 2.5? thanks for the input. i'm new to callpilot and just inherited this problem. our i/t director handled this is the past and is no longer with us. any and all help is greatly appreciated. thanks again. i will go back and review the cd for version 2.02.

thanks cluesabc. from what i have read, v2.5 does not support the 201i platform. don't know why i have the cd's. right now i am stuck on trying to find the second network adapter's ip setting along with the gateway, wins and dns. thank you for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back