Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hard Reset Avaya Partner 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvayaRed

Programmer
May 18, 2021
US
Hi, I have not touched a partner system before but was wondering if I can get some help. I am trying to hard reset the partner and I found the following link but am having issues resting.

Instructions say: FEATURE 00, Left Inrercom Twice, #989-CLEAR
I press FEATURE 00, Left Inrercom Twice, #989 and it shows System Default but how do I get to CLEAR?

I am also looking the reset the voicemail. Could someone help?

What version? Any of the 308's take out the batteries and unplug it. They don't have a NV ram. The 509's do have to be cleared by programming. Also the VM. Is it PMICA card or full height?

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Thank you, I was able to factory reset system. For VM, it has a PC card. how do i reset that as well? I do not know admin VM password also i just did the factory reset so when i press voicemail, it does not do anything

Dial 777 to get to VM. Should be 0 for the admin box. Try 1234 most people don't change it. Oh and you have to program #505 HG7 to ext 78 and 79.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back