Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hard Code Call forwarding 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2003
US
I have an NEAX 2400 IMX with NEAXMail AD-40 system. On one of the phones it has the busy and Do not answer forward to another extension, at night they forward all calls to an outside answering service. In the morning they cancel this forward. Is there a way to foward the Busy or Do not answer calls to another extension without it being cancelled when they cancel the forward to the answering service each morning?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Call forwarding All Calls takes precedence over any other call forwarding or hunting. Try cancelling the cf busy and no anwser then resetting to the new destination. This will have no effect on your cf all settings.

Gary

I know that the CF will override the busy and no answer, but what I want is when the CF is cancelled in the morning, for it not to cancel the busy and no answer forward.

Any suggestions for that?

Gary,

Thanks for the help. I think what is happening is that on the display of the phone it shows the FDB and FDN and they are changing that in the morning as well as cancelling the FDA. Is there an easy way to change the options that are displayed there?

Thanks again!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back