Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

H323 Trunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

PJMurphy

IS-IT--Management
Nov 21, 2013
NO
I have a MD110 with software CXP1010125/4/TSWSP02/R3A

How can I determine if that switch is capable of H323 or SIP. I am working with a third party to integrate this switch with an IP Network.

Patrick

Thanks for the link. I am looking for the Ericsson MD110 PBX administration manual for this software version. I have 15 years PBX experience with Cisco, Nortel and Mitel but nothing with the MD110.

The PBX currently has one E1 connection to a provider router and I am looking to setup a second connection via E1 to my device. Where do I find information on the physical connections to the PBX?

Patrick

Well, the problem is that the manual is not free, so you'll have to contact your service provider for that.

For finding the hardware, use this command:

[tt]CNLIP:DEV=YES;[/tt]

This will print all the boards in your system.

To find vacant E1 equipments on installed boards, you can use this command:

[tt]SYEVP:TYPE=SL60;[/tt]

The board you want to use is called a TLU76/1

Cheers,
Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------
Helping people is my job...

hello you can trunk with asterisk server in custom trunk in server and h323 trunk in md110&mxone tsw and be worked fine but have one problem cid not working properly

persin gulf 4 ever

This switch was installed on a ship in Asia, the ship is now transferred to North America and there is no support with the original vendor who installed it.

I am shooting in the dark here as I am just trying to find some documentation on where to plug into this switch so I can get a vendor to help me configure it. For example, how would I find a E1 or T1 port? If I open up the switch will I see T1 Port 2 for example?

the e1 port card is tlu76 read bpos nad print status
example:
syedp:bpos=3-2-20;

print all equ in card
power conect from system is dc/dc and -48v with rectifire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back