Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GW & Gwia Module on Win 2000 Command window scrolls continuously

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgTech

IS-IT--Management
Jul 14, 2002
US
GW & Gwia Module on Win 2000 Command window scrolls continuously...does anyone know how to stop the command window that displays the GWIA activity from scrolling continuously?

Im having the same issue if I hear anything I will let you know.

I am not trying to be a smart*** guy's, but why do you want to stop the GWIA screen from scrolling? I personally want it to scroll. The IA agent screen shows me very informative information. About the only thing I change on the screen is the view (F2). And this is to get different information concerning the processing being performed by the IA. I guess if you want it to stop scrolling you could choose the "Browse Logs" screen.
FarOut
V-Peace-V

the whole windows scrolls and makes it difficult to read. the status box scrolls with the messages... you have to stop the window and scroll down manually to see the last messages that were processed.

I do want it to scroll...I believe a better explanation of the problem is that it bounces from top to bottom and you cannot watch the scrolling to read the messages....I hope this explains it better....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back