Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Guest Entered Multiple Wake Up Calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

seatech

Vendor
Apr 7, 2009
US
I activated multiple call wake up in a large hotel so guests can enter their own wake up calls for several different times. I assigned it a FFC of #69.

Can anyone think of a way to front end this process with some type of recording or script that instructs them on how to set the wake up calls? This would be in lieu of just written instructions on the phone or on a tent card.

I tried a menu from mail and that won't work with a FFC and thought about an ACD with a front end RAN and that doesn't work either.

Any thoughts?

can you give them another number for instructions? if not blocked targ/tgar, could give the ACOD of the RAN route as Number, after hearing instruction, proceed with wake-up number.

Mato' Was'aka

bigindian65

When you have a minute could you explain your RAN idea in a bit more detail. If I understand correctly you are saying to set up a RAN route, record the instructions, then when they are finished listening to the message they can dial the FFC?

If not, any further explanation would be helpful. We have all the hardware necessary to try anything. Thanks.

yes, that's what I'm saying. They will dial the ACOD of the RAN route, once it plays instructions, it will disconnect, then they can dial your fcc w/ instructions fresh in their brain housing group.

Mato' Was'aka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back