Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GSM Gateway and MXONE TSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

bagao

Technical User
Dec 3, 2009
VN
Hi all,

I intend to use LCR solution for our system. Here is diagram:

When staffs call 9+ client phone number, the call will be route to PSTN.

Now I want to set up new way to call, such as 7 + client number, MXONE TSW will route call to GSM gateway.

PSTN => MXONE => GSM Gateway ( use E1 trunk).

Can I do it? would you please instruct me how to do it? it's just my opinion because I don't have Alex.

Another question: do IPLU of MXONE support SIP ? I intent to connect MXONE TSW with GSM Gateway via IP trunk (SIP).

Thanks for your help

Thanks rfpup,

I'll try again with D3 of VARO, but this morning when I update new licenses, I can link MXONE with GSMgateway

Below is my licenses

EXTERNAL-LINE-ISDN-NET FAL104507 0 0
EXTERNAL-LINE-ISDN-USR FAL104464 150 120

Firstly, I bought EXTERNAL-LINE-ISDN-USR, but it can't connect to GSMGW, after that I change to EXTERNAL-LINE-ISDN-NET, it works.

Here is my configuration in MXONE

ROCAI:ROU=101,SEL=7110000000000010, TRM=4, SERV=2100000007,NODG=0,DIST=30,DISL=128,TRAF=03151515,SIG=211110000030,BCAP=111111;

RODAI:ROU=101,VARO=00000210,VARI=10010000,VARO=06210000.

Anyway, I'll try again with your suggestion, because I want to find out the main cause. We will go for one more GSMGW in next years.

Thanks a lot

Hi Aurthur!

I checked my system and I have not NET licenses, I do have only USR ones. I have managed to successfully test 2N with E1 interface with the existing USR licenses

EXTERNAL-LINE-ISDN-NET FAL104507 0
EXTERNAL-LINE-ISDN-USR FAL104464 84

hi rfpup,

Would you please post again your configuration again? BTW, could I ask you about NET licenses, what does it mean?

Thanks a lot

Unfortunately I have not that configuration because I just did it for testing purpose and deleted it but it was identically as a PSTN connection except D3 of VARO from 4 (PSTN) to 3(2N)

I can not use D4 of VARI 1 but 0

Your configuration seem good with these two differences from what I think:
D3 of VARO
D4 of VARI

Please keep in mind that I have USR licenses and not NET licenses.

Thanks rfpup,

I'll test again with USR licenses

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back