Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GS for Domino 5.0 DAT's and SDAT's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SQLePO

Technical User
Aug 14, 2002
GB
Can anyone advise me on which SDAT to use for GS Domino, The search facility on the website is not very helpful regarding whcih files are needed for GS. I assume the DAT files are the same but a different engine is required, do they use AutoUpgrade and AutoUpdate properly, are there any known isuues I should know about when sheduling these as tasks using ePO?

Thanks in advance.

Which version of GSD are we talking about? Version 5.0 is NOT supported (based on my experience) by the SDAT engine. You'll need to extract the contents of the SDAT by using the /E option, then ZIP it and attach to an .NSF file in GSD.

If you're using GSD 5.2x, it should work. Haven't tried 5.21 which was release last week though.

HTH, AVChap
... my $1 worth of advise, 2cents isn't enough due to inflation

We are running GSD 5.0a and as far as I know, we are supported. We use ePO for Updates and Upgrades, does GSD 5.0a use the same DAT files for updates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back