Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GRTD on Windows 2000 professional

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergio2003

Technical User
Nov 4, 2003
CL
I Have installed a Server ( windows NT 4.0 ) with SCCS 4.0. In a PC Client (windows 2000, SP4, Pentium III, 128 Mram). I have tried install the GRTTD 3.0 but I have some errors because the GRTD can´ t be displayed.

Any Idea My friends?

Thanks Tikce, but I don´t have a specific error in the event browser. My problem is that the GRTD can not open its graphical interface, thought in the task manager I can see it runing.

Thanks In advance

Sergio

Have you installed latest multimedia peps for GRTD on the computer. Are the latest peps installed on the server?

i2007

Is auto prog running as a process? If so try killing it and then try launching it again.
If that fails, check permissions on the Nortel folder on the PC. Give "Everyone" full access and see if that fixes it

Stu.

Only the truly stupid believe they know everything.
Stu.. 2004

In the GRTD directory, there is a config file, put the IP address of symposium, also install the phat client of symposium on the server,

Cheers,

Killian,

NextiraOne Ireland

Thanks; friends but all those steps are already did.

Regards.

Sergio

Try copying the Nortel Folder from a working machine to the non worker.
Does it have a firewall installed?

Stu..

Only the truly stupid believe they know everything.
Stu.. 2004

Thanks You My Friends.

The problem was solved. I got the version 3.05.05 Rev B for GRTD and the problem was solved.

I aprecite your kidness

Sergio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back