Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GroupWise View Refresh slow after Gig Nic install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kkess0607

IS-IT--Management
Apr 3, 2003
US
I just put a 3Com 3C996B-T gigabit nic into an HP LH6000 64bit slot last week, now in GroupWise the client views refresh in an odd way. If I click a task in the task list as complete...I have to hit F5 before it will show the check mark, but if I delete the task it goes away right away. If I click and drag an appt time in the calendar I have to hit F5 again to refresh the view. I have tried to set the mailbox refresh rate as low as it goes and it doesn't help. I have also verified the nic and switch are talking at full dublex 1000....as well as made sure all the other nic settings are the same as they were on the 100mb card. Can anyone offer any ideas on why this is happening?
Thanks!!

What operating system are you using? What model and make of switch are you connecting too.

I have Netware 5.1 with sp 5 and the switch I am connecting to is a Cisco 3550-12G with a 1000base -t gbic. On the port I have enabled Port Fast and the IOS is 12.1(12c)EA1 just fyi.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back