Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GroupWise Find Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

RSA2000

MIS
Sep 17, 2001
US
We are currently using GroupWise 6.0.4 and Netware 6.0.5 and about 3 days the Find feature stopped working for one user. I have ran analyze/fix on Structure and Contents, then a Structural Rebuild on his mailbox, but it still does not work. In other words, when he performs a Find, rather it be full text, from or to fields it does not yield the desired results or after 5 minutes still says "searching". The information we are searching for is in his mailbox. Anyone else have this problem?

Give this a try....

Go into the Mailbox folder properties. Select Display Tab. Under "Setting Name" select "Find Results" click delete. Click OK

This will remove the damaged find result view settings and the next time a find is done, the find results view settings will be recreated.

I tried that, but he is still experiencing a problem. I will next try deleting his GroupWise account and recreating. I have archived all his e-mail, contacts, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back