Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GroupWise Cabinet

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMK

Technical User
Feb 13, 2001
US
I have several folders under the Cabinet in GroupWise. I don't see any sort options for folders in GroupWise only sort options for files within folders seem to be available. Can anyone tell me how to sort folders in GroupWise? Thanks.

Folders themselves can't be sorted only items within each folder. That is why when a folder is created you get a choice as to where you want the folder placed in the list. Joshua Rothschild
j.rothschild@dynamode.com

Basically you can manually sort the folders anytime, goto Edit/Folders and move each folder where you want.

Mark ;-)

Actually, all the above posts are correct - for various versions of the GW client software. Which version are you running? v6.x allows you to easily sort the folders as Virginia mentions above. I believe 5.5 (the last version in 5.x I've used) still required the type of manipulation described by Yvfwc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back