Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GroupWise 6.5 Printing Blank Pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 25, 2002
US
I have not been around to witness it, but a user claims that when she prints from GW it prints something like 600+ blank pages. This appears to be an intermitent issue.

Is this a known issue someone might help me with?

I checked the Novell site with no luck.

Thanks

We have had this problem on various machines at random intervals. It will print till the printer runs out of paper...as it just keeps spooling more and more pages.

It seems that the latest service pack 2 have fixed the problems on our machines that had this problem I installed groupwise 6.5.2 and so far no one have came back to me saying that its happend again.

So try and upgrade her machine and see if it solves the problem for her.

---
Make the best use of what is in your power, and take the rest as it happens.

Thank you Jump1ng,

That is exactly what happens, I was informed that this is happening to more than user now and they have to turn the printer off to stop it. I will give SP2 a try and report back.

Thanks again...

Did it fix the problem?

I have a few more reported problems but haven't been round to upgrade them to 6.5.2 yet. So just wanted to now if it fixed the problems for you?

---
Make the best use of what is in your power, and take the rest as it happens.

Seems to have worked, no one has reported having a problem since.

Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back