Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Groupwise 6.5 and iPAQs 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

varuniw1

MIS
Oct 4, 2004
GB
Hi,

We have loads of Compaq iPAQs(now HP) in our office and at present we use Groupwise 5.5.4 and Intellisync (with Activesync) on them.

I am upgrading the Groupwise system to Groupwise 6.5 and I have tested the iPAQs with Intellisync but it is a bit dissapointing as Intellisync still doesn't have the ability to transfer attachments.

Does anyone know of any other software translator that will work with Groupwise 6.5 and iPAQs ?

Many Thanks for any help.

VaruniW
CNE

Thanks ITsmyfault, for Quartzdevelopment. It is a good product, I just found Nexic which looks just like GW on the PDA. Only thing is I can't get Attacments to download but Quartzdevelopment do attachments. I will let others decide which one is best.

We have just gotten several wireless PDA's. These are either PDA/Phones or PDA's that use bluetooth through a phone to connect to the internet. If you need wireless syncing, then our research pointed us to JP Mobile Surewave. Surewave supports both wireless and cradle syncing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back