Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

GroupShield missing .dll files

Status
Not open for further replies.

LenMan

MIS
Mar 15, 2001
US
I am installing GroupShield 4.5 on a Win 2K Server with Exchange Server 2K installed on the machine. When I attempt to install GroupShield I get an error message right away stating: "Files dapi.dll and mapi32.dll could not be found on this computer. Please install Exchange Administrator 5.5 Service Pak 3 and try again." I did a search for both files and found each one multiple times throughout the machine. I also ran service paks 3 and 4 for Microsoft Exchange with no luck. Please help an ignorant and frustrated soul.

LenMan

Hello, I've recently seen the same error. Have you found a fix yet? I can find nothing else online. I'll be calling PrimeSupport at NAI tomorrow. Hope I can find a solution soon.

Groupshield 4.5 will only run on Exchange 5.5, you need Groupshield 5.0 if you wish to run it on Exchange 2000.

Groupshield 4.5 will only run on Exchange 5.5, you need Groupshield 5.0 if you wish to run it on Exchange 2000. Refer to the NAI website or the 4.5 readme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back