Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Groupise 6.5 Sp2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 28, 2001
US
I am using Groupwise 6.5 SP2 Snappin on Console One 1.35. On Console One, I went to groupwise system then click with right button go to connect with error showing: "the following groupwise domain databse file cannot be accessed properly"

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!

Hi,

I have a Groupwise 6.5 SP2 system running on our Netware 6 servers. I am using ConsoleOne 1.3.5 to administer both.

The problem I am having is this: in the left had pane where you have your NDS and GroupWise system tree view, if I highlight my GroupWise domain, right click and choose 'connection' I always get the following error:

GroupWise Error: "the following groupwise domain database file cannot be accessed properly"

Any help would be appreciated.

arwd

In ConsoleOne, go to TOOLS, GroupWise System Operations, Select Domain... and then make sure you connect to the correct database location. Once you do that, go to the properties of the Domain and ensure that the correct path is listed there also.

Marvin Huffaker MCNE, CNE
Marvin Huffaker Consulting

In addition to what Marvin suggested, (this may sound basic) make sure you have administrative rights to the domain location.

Ron

“If you are irritated by every rub, how will you be polished?”
~ Mevlana Rumi

Do you live in Michigan? Join us in the Tek-Tips in Michigan forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back