Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Group call ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thephonelady

Vendor
Feb 27, 2004
US
Hello all- I've tried to research this and came up with a most likely answer of no it's not doable but I thought I would check with you all.
Customer currently has a Magix and all calls are answered by an Auto Attendant. The reservation option goes to a group. If reservation option is selected and no one is available to take the call there is a group call button that lights up on other selected phones and the user can see how many calls are in the queue and log in if needed to answer a call. The only option I have found on IPO is to have an analog device ring to alert of calls in queue.
Thanks in advance- Eileen

if you program a group button on users it will flash and pressing it picks up the next call in line.
You will not see how many are in the queue though but it will pick up the call without having to log in

Joe
FHandw, ACSS, ACIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back